DUE TO COVID-19 CONCERNS, THE CLUBHOUSE IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
To reserve the Eno Trace Clubhouse, please see the Eno Trace Clubhouse Reservation form at Morgan Property Management.
Failure to adhere to any of the clubhouse rules or a confirmed complaint about rule violation will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Events must end at 10:00 pm and cleanup must be complete by 11:00 pm and parking lot vacated by guests
- Events being held at the clubhouse are limited to 44 persons, occupancy by more is dangerous, unlawful and prohibited
- DJ or live music is allowed only during the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm (No Exceptions)
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the clubhouse
- No smoking is allowed in the clubhouse or restrooms
- All emergency exits, lights and travel ways are to remain unlocked, operational and clear when the clubhouse is occupied
- Please do not place any pins or thumbtacks in the walls. If any tape is used it must be painters tape
- Make sure you clean up anything that you used in the clubhouse
- Floors should be swept clean or damp mopped, if needed
- Furniture should be returned to original location if it was moved
- Leave light on over the sink when you leave
- Empty trashcans and put new liners in them. More than 4 bags of trash will need to be disposed of by the homeowners off-site
- The pool is not part of the reservation, only the clubhouse.