Clubhouse reservation documents
Failure to adhere to any of the clubhouse rules or a confirmed complaint about rule violation will result in the forfeiture of your deposit.
- Events must end at 10:00 pm and cleanup must be complete by 11:00 pm and parking lot vacated by guests
- Events being held at the clubhouse are limited to 44 persons, occupancy by more is dangerous, unlawful and prohibited
- DJ or live music is allowed only during the hours of 10:00 am and 6:00 pm (No Exceptions)
- Helium balloons are not permitted in the clubhouse
- No smoking is allowed in the clubhouse or restrooms
- All emergency exits, lights and travel ways are to remain unlocked, operational and clear when the clubhouse is occupied
- Please do not place any pins or thumbtacks in the walls. If any tape is used it must be painters tape
- Make sure you clean up anything that you used in the clubhouse
- Floors should be swept clean or damp mopped, if needed
- Furniture should be returned to original location if it was moved
- Leave light on over the sink when you leave
- Empty trashcans and put new liners in them. More than 4 bags of trash will need to be disposed of by the homeowners off-site
- The pool is not part of the reservation, only the clubhouse.