Follow these helpful tips to ensure we all have a safe and fun Halloween!
- Don’t drive your car during trick-or-treating
- Keep the streets safe by limiting the number of moving vehicles in the neighborhood
- Walk from house to house with your children
- Say “Hello!” to the kind police officers at the neighborhood entrances – they are here to ask everyone to park their cars and walk so that kids can run free without injury
- Leave your porch light on if you want trick-or-treaters
- Dress in a great costume
- Enjoy spending this wonderful time with your wonderful neighbors!